The quintessential insulation piece for stop-and-start pursuits in cold weather, the First Light is a stretchy, highly breathable layer built with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active.
From routine ski tours to serious alpine routes, the First Light Jacket is the ultimate in lightweight, highly breathable insulation that eliminates the need for constant layering changes. The First Light’s baffled construction features migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active that not only insulates, but breathes efficiently during even the most intense aerobic outputs. Combined with a woven mesh lining and weather-resistant Schoeller® shell fabric, the First Light will be the most versatile layer in your kit. The jacket also stows inside its chest pocket and attaches to your harness with an integrated carabiner clip loop.
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- Lightweight stretch fabric
- NanoSphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Baffled construction
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in chest pocket with internal carabiner clip loop
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Minimalist elastic cuffs
- Two concealed zip hand pockets and one internal stretch mesh pocket
- Primary fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
[Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active (60 gsm, 100% polyester)
[Lining] Nylon woven mesh (65 gsm, 100% nylon)